Thursday, November 17, 2011

Brown Eyed Girl

I know, ANOTHER brown outfit, I do like brown <sheepish grin>, it matches my brown eyes ;) Just Kidding :) I got this t-shirt/cardigan thingy at Target on the clearance rack and this is the second appearance and both times I haven't been thrilled with what I put with it. The tee underneath I got at Goodies - long, long time ago and I wore this in honor of Veterans Day, the jeans Belks, and shoes Catos. I don't know, I'm just not in love with cardigan thingy but I will keep pairing up with different things to see if maybe we can at least form a friendship.

Tick Tock time is getting closer to next week festivities. I have been looking through all my magazines looking for something new to try this year for Thanksgiving. Do you always cook the same things or try something new each year? Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment