Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Smile and decorate with MonsterCakes :)

My niece and nephews - the biscuit eaters :)

My two brothers,  Jeff is middle and Brad is the baby

My brother Brad new girlfriend, Cindi, LOVED HER!!

The three of us
My table :)

I Smile because it's not a big tree but I love to watch the lights

Smile at the color on my coffee table

Smile at the Refreshment table for Santa :)

Smiling at my UpperCase Living Words - turned out perfectly

Winter Bathroom

Smile each morning when I get ready for work

Aren't they adorable - my very FIRST outside decorations - Mr Man is still working on juice for them

Heathen and Mr Man playing "soccer"  I have to smile Heathen almost looks mean LOL
Christmas bedroom

Cute  bedding

Have you decorated? Hoping you find many smiles this week!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacy
    I have not decorated... and you had me at your table for Santa table - that is soooo cute !

    ReplyDelete