Thursday, November 10, 2011

Make the Best of It



This is what I wore to the Wicked show but I absolutely love this skirt. I really want some pants like this and Kristine told me the sought after pants are located at Kohls - I will need to go check them out.  I am also pleased that even though I indulged my old habit of emotional eating I still managed to lose point 2 lbs, the biggest thing I was pleased of is that I didn't gain any weight. YAHHH Still taking a deep breath and coming to terms with my "issue" but I am holding my head high and smile, smile, smile because I can not make any changes at the moment and I believe that is does not make any to be miserable; therefore, doing my best to make the best of it.  How do you get through uncomfortable or unpleasant situations?

No comments:

Post a Comment