Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I Smile with MonsterCakes

I LOVE the morning sun coming in through the window - Mr Man got up early so I got to open the blinds
When he isn't home I like to sleep with the blinds open so I wake up with the sun on my face - HUGE SMILE

I smile at the view from my chair out the window - the tree has turned a gorgeous yellow - sooo pretty -

I smile at the peace the Greenway brings me

I smile at being greeted by my nephew

Scooby Cake!!! Enough said - Who wouldn't smile at a Scooby cake?

My fashionista niece makes me smile at the greeting :)

I smile at Mr Man watching the game Sunday afternoon :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I always admire your pictures with view of nature, that Greenway is absolutely breathtaking as is that tree you can see from your window.

    ReplyDelete