Thursday, November 3, 2011

I felt....

These pants are HUGE on me now but when I looked in the mirror or when I look down when I'm walking I have the perception these pants make me look skinny and then I look at this picture......

Well this pic makes me look heavier than I really am, funny how that works. These have been my favorite pants for a few years now and they are oh so comfy but I am thinking of bagging them up and donating them but first I need replacement pants. Do you have an outfit that you felt great in but then saw a pic and was like that is NOT how a felt in that outfit? Did you never wear the outfit again or did you go with how it made you feel? The week is almost over, we have a little cooler weather coming in but the weekend will get prettier. Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment