Friday, November 18, 2011

Twilight Friday

HA this picture was actually taken when the sun came up :) Usually my pics are taken at 5:45 - 6:00 am and the sun isn't up, so happens this day I had a dentist appt and this was taken at 7:30 am. This is one of the reasons I do love my little modestly furnished house - the sun comes up in the front and the living room is bathed in sunshine. I LOVE SUNSHINE :) So my friend Tavie invited me to go to the movies with her and her friend Robyn, I haven't met her yet, and I was said yes. I know can you believe that I have stopped living like a hermit? I attribute this to all the working out I do, I have the energy to go plus Mr Man is working nights and well I have been lonely. So I have decided to stop turning down every invitation I get and start going - I still stay in "safe" environments and people that I am comfortable with. I don't generally attend big parties or go clubbing. Anxiety kicks in, I always feel a tad bit inadequate. I have no idea where that comes from but I think I am slowly coming out of it, maybe........Saturday I am getting my hair cut and gray colored and hopefully the weather will be nice enough for me to visit my peaceful Greenway. What are you plans for the weekend? Have a great one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment