Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cord Weather

Could not wait to wear these brown cords that I picked up at Target. I liked them some much the next week I went and got me a gray pair that I think i will be sporting soon :) Man, this outfit looks HOT since the weather as of late has been balmy and windy but I kinda like the way it turned out - first glance of pic and i thought sure is A LOT of brown but second look kinda grew on me :) I adore this scarf!!


Cooler weather is headed our way. I can't believe that next week is Thanksgiving. I may have a full house this year :) My brother Bradley said he was coming in from KY with his new girlfriend, my daughter Shelley, my son-in-law might have to work, my grandma said she would stop by after she and my aunt and cousin go to Cracker Barrel and my brother Jeff said he might make an appearance. So this weekend will be menu planning and grocery shopping and cleaning :) I love to entertain and so does Heathen, he believe everyone has come to visit  him and I don't have the heart to tell him any differently :)  I think am hoping the holidays will pull me out of the funk that has grabbed hold of me. Are you getting excited about the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment