Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cold Walking Worries




Love this bright colored blouse. Looking forward to my walk today and I will make some Buttermilk pies to deliver to the church. I may even make one for the house to have around for my sweet tooth.  My grandma says the hummingbirds have left her house but I still have a few stragglers. Cooler temps are upon us, this will be a test for me on how I am going to feel about walking in the cold. I am worried I am not going to get to walk this winter and I love being outside and walking. I love being in the nature. Another thing I love is Customer Service Week that my company will be celebrating this coming week. Hello October. Are you ready for fall?

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice colorful top and i really like your necklace !!
    I think that you would have rocked it even more if you wore some long black fitted trousers :)

    ReplyDelete