Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

 Happy Valentines Day!!!

What does Valentines Day mean to you? What plans have you made as a couple and what gifts are you expecting or hoping to receive?

This is Mr. Man, my daughter, and son. These are the people that I love and love me. Cute couple, uh? Valentines is not really a show stopper for us, as a matter of fact me and Mr Man won't even be seeing each today. I will tied up all day and then I have class tonight so I will leave around 7:30 am and get  home around 11:00 pm. So, we will just eat out tomorrow night.
As with every relationship there are ups and downs in mine. For the most part everything is happy, that is as long as I am in a good mood. How many of you agree that sometimes your mood affects how you feel about the relationship?  What do you think are the biggest reasons that couple fight? Money is always number one per the experts. Do you think that couples grow apart?

Mr. Man and I have been together 13 years now and I don't foresee any future changes in that. I want to also wish my children a Happy Valentines Day.

My daughter is a "mini-me" which is comical to know that my ex-husband has had to continue to deal with "me" Both my children are very smart and talented but then why wouldn't they be, look at their mother? HAHA
Happy Valentines Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment