Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snow Day


No fashion pics today working from home, sitting on the couch in my jammies, with laptop and looking at the snow out my picture window. This has definitely been a winter. I personally  am a sunshine and 80 degree kinda girl. I took a few pics this morning on my way to get the paper. Keep in mind I just got my camera so I am sitll learning to use it.... bear with me :) For those of you in the North that may not know, in the South we freak out if ANYTHING falls from the sky. My brother once went to Michigan to live and during the winter was driving like we do here in Tennessee - sloooowwwwww and the residents of Michigan showed my brother their appreciation for his driving skills by honking, yelling, and giving him the universal finger. He yelled back, "Do you see those tags, I'm from Tennessee, who ain't used to this"  I would like to tell you that I do not use "ain't" but I do and when I get around family members develop an even more southern drawl which I keep under wraps during work hours :) Speaking of which I should get to work now. Have a great day today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment