Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shoe Fettish

Whew, we are half-way there and I am looking forward to some rest this weekend. Today's outfit is a little plain but comfy: shoes  - Dillards (some may think they look old but I really like the distressed look they have now), slacks - Belks, blouse - JcPenny.



I do not have a huge amount of shoes and tend to have just the basic colors - I do have a "rule" that I don't wear the same shoes two days in row. Women are supposed to have lots and lots of shoes, do you? Would you wear the shoes in the picture with the discoloration? Do you consider them old, or chic distressed as I do? What trends do you like and what don't you like? I love the wedge heel but I do not like to wear a very high heel, I don't think I walk very gracefully in them. CLOP, CLOP in John Wayne Style doing a balancing act - NOT ATTRACTIVE :) I also like the peek-a-boo toe booties, and the gladiator look :) Let me know what your shoe fettish is...




Hope your day makes you as happy as Heathen when getting his head scratched :)

No comments:

Post a Comment