Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Already?

Today is my first day back at work after being off for a week and I have class tonight so it will a long day. I have a presentation to give tonight with my team and I am worried that one team member has not turned in his part (GRRRR) Yesterday was the best weather yet, had all the windows open, too bad I was stuck indoors doing laundry and tweaking my parts for the presentation. I will be using my lunch break today rehearsing and rehearsing. So back to routines and the grind stone, oh well, gotta have $$ to shop for fab clothes or pay off bills, depending on my mood. HAHA

Outfit today:
Blouse has the prettiest detailing around the chest came from Catos
Capris - JcPenny
shoes - Shoe Dept
Necklace - Mr Man
Bracelet - a creative girl that used to work for me made it for me

Earrings - a gift from my dear friend Hollie
The wind was blowing in this bottom picture. I am proud to say that I have lost 4 lbs, 6 more and you  might be able to tell :)

I only have 3 more Monday's and I will be finished with this class and then the last 9 credits will be done  completely online. I am hoping to try to fit in going to Real Estate school to try to get my Real Estate license - I am obsessed with this thought lately.

Unfortunately Spring will be gone after today for a few days - so will have bundle up again. SOOOO ready for Spring/Summer clothes and cute sandals........ahhhhhh

Oh well, Have a great day!!! Let me know how your Monday is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment