Thursday, August 25, 2011

Busy, Tired, and.......

This cold is really wearing me out. I seem to tire so easily and I LOOK tired which is never a good thing. I must say they that while I am busy with work, school, and trying to run the household, I am happy. I am happiest when I am busy and right now I am enjoying being back in class and doing the work and interacting with my new team. I am happy to say that I am within 3 lbs of weighing what I weighed six years ago; however, I am not sure I can wear those clothes, I believe I am shaped differently. As a matter of fact, just a little comparison, I have worn this outfit before back in June. I can see a little difference in the way my top fits. I am going to keep on doing what I am doing - sloowwww process but I AM seeing results and I feel better, well minus the cold :) What do you do that makes you feel better? Have a great day!!
June 2, 2011
August 25, 2011



Is my strategic plan of covering the gray working?
Not at the angle, uh? Oh well, I feel cute :)
Vest - taken from "skinny suit" in closet (yardsale)
Capris - JcPenny
Shoes - yard sale

No comments:

Post a Comment