Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rocking Ross

So this is my new outfit that I got from Ross's. I felt so thin and pretty in this outfit. I was still mourning the loss of my stolen scarves so I found another seller on E-Bay on bought myself some condolence scarves. I am excited to get them, plus my grandma told me she got me some more at Salvation Army, can't wait to get my hands on them. Tonight is my first class towards my MBA, I am excited, homework is done and reading is done. I made two lunches and two breakfasts last night so when I get home tonight at 11, all I have to do is load the dishwasher with current day's breakfast/lunch dishes and put next days food in my lunch box, take a bath, then off to bed. I have back to back morning meetings so I will have to go to the gym after I get off work, in between work and school. I have two hours in between so I think I can pull it off. My dieting and gym activities are paying off - my skirt is sized to fit my hips, when I was walking yesterday morning at work (I walk 1.6 miles most mornings) the skirt is so loose in my waist that it kept spinning around my body while I walked, but I would not be able to go down a skirt size yet because of the hips. What can I say, I'm a curvy girl.
Blouse - 8.99
Skirt - Calvin Klein 19.99
Shoes - yardsale from who knows when

Only thing I do not like about the skirt is that it is Dry Clean Only eww

Love the detail on the peasant blouse

Love this skirt - I have been looking for slacks like this too

My condolence scarves
Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. I went to Ross this weekend too... but did not score anything :)
    It's great to hear good things happening: MBA and losing weight seem like the perfect motivation. Go Stacey!

    ReplyDelete