Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Furnishing My Mind

I am in a very very good mood today. I don't know why, I'm broke, in debt, aging, and a tad bit overweight (even if the mirror and pictures disagree); however, my brain has dismissed all that nonsense :) I ran across a really neat quote that relates to this:

"A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself." Louis L'Amour    1908-1988, Novelist

With that in mind I need to do some decorating in my mind to a more a stylish and friendly environment. My game plan to accomplish this is when I start to feel sorry for myself, I need to remind myself of all the blessings in my life because really and truly when you get down to the nitty gritty, I have had and lead a pretty good life. Most of the things in my life that I could classify as bad are all the result of a decision that I made.  I am going to make an effort to smile more and be more friendly. I am also going to get this last 30 lbs off - if it kills me, so long as I can still eat chocolate :)  What do you do when you start to feel down or frustrated? Have a great Wednesday, we are half way there :)

   
Josephine Chaus blouse - Sam's
Worthington Capris - JC Penny
favorite shoes - JcPenny

I love the little beads on this blouse
Not sure why one side zips up - makes it hard to not get deodorant

No comments:

Post a Comment