Friday, August 5, 2011

Hello Weekend

Hello weekend!! School has begun and the public pools are closed :(  I only went to the public swimming pool once and I went to my friend Susie's pool twice. I SO want a pool of my own, that is my new goal for next year, part of my debt reduction plan :) No big plans this weekend, gonna go walk the Greenway with my mother early in the am, then finish the Postcard Killers by James Patterson and hopefully complete my reading for the class that starts Aug 16 and maybe even get my assignment completed. I really want to get ahead and stay ahead so that maybe I can relax a little on the weekends. My last go around, my weekends were nonstop school work. Of course, the last three classes were online and I found out that online classes are three times the work. I felt like my laptop had grown into skin and was a permanent feature that I would need to learn to accessorize. <SIGH> I am all rejuvenated and raring to go. VROOM VROOM

My outfit was an Easter outfit many years ago. I think the skirt is so fun as a matter of fact I think that it would be cute with a white shirt tied like a shrug with a tank top underneath. One thing that I love about blogging and reading other bloggers is getting ideas, it really has inspired my creativity in planning my outfits.

You guys have any plans for the weekend? Have a great one!!
Blouse - Dillards
Skirt - Dillards
Shoes - The Shoe Dept


Isn't this skirt fun?
I could really put yellow tank top with the white blouse to pull out the yellow
I also thought about wearing it as a blouse - I tried it and it hangs right above my knee so maybe not

Love the detail on this blouse
My new friend/boss Susan said it would be neat if I could a shell necklace, I agree

No comments:

Post a Comment