Monday, October 10, 2011

Gorgeous Weekend


Love these shoes
Still working on Walking in them :)


Love this scarf as a belt - I use it alot

This weekend was gorgeous, the weather was perfect and was peaceful. Mr Man and I went to dinner on Friday night - I had to eat light due to junking it up at work for "Carnival Day" the conclusion day for Customer Service Week :( Saturday enjoyed my 5.2 miles - that walk brings me so much peach then decided to ride out and see my grandmother, which my brother just happened to be there, so Mr Man and I took a bucket of KFC and sat on her deck and enjoyed the weather. Sunday went to church, watched the Titans loose and made some stuffed shells. Did I mention how great the weather was? Looking forward to another week :) Hope you have a great week any big plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment