Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pink Day

Pink Day in honor of Breast Cancer. I really love these gray flats wish I had a black pair. I am having a hard time getting in gear and getting things done - I just don't want to do anything. I hope I get over this soon  as I have too much to do to not want to do anything. The problem is that is that if I don't want to do something I usually don't... :( Mr Man got my smaller clothes out the attic and I can wear them.. well, almost I think I need to lose another 5 lbs to be comfortable in them. This takes me from size 16 to size 12 - I am sooo thrilled. Must be careful not to get too cocky and eating whatever I want. I had an eating like that this weekend and I didn't do any exercise today :( I must stay firm.....HAH no pun intended :) Have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. COngrats !
    You look great in those jeans.
    16 to 12 is a big differnce :)
    Will you be throwing out 16 ? or putting it in the attic ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of donating the 16's - although there are some I really like... :)

    ReplyDelete