Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I smile with MonsterCakes

I smile thinking of my UpperCaseLiving Saturday Sale at Beth's

I smile remember how awesome this tasted and how easy was the recipe that Beth gave me DELICIOUS
Beth made this fabulous Caramel Dip:
1 block cream cheese
1/2 cup powder sugar
Blend till fluffy
Line pan
Layer 1/2 container of caramel
Top with Heath Bar

 Those are some really cute ornaments - Tavie got a head start on her Christmas

 Beth is the hostess with the mostest. I smile because she is always smiling and very creative and a wonderful cook. I seem to be surrounding myself with these creative women and I love being exposed to there vitality - Kristine and Beth have a lot in common






Met Brandi at Beth's sale - she was also FAB - she is trying out the caramel apple :)




Beth's babies - have to smile at those faces




Add caption
 My hot tea Sunday morning in my new Tea cup bought at Beth's Sale :)

I hope you find alot of things to smile about!! Please share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment