Monday, October 24, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

I put this together and I think it turned out pretty cool
I am learning alot from my fellow bloggers :)
This weekend was almost PERFECT if there ever is such a thing :) Saturday went walking on the Greenway - the weather was perfect then went to an UpperCase Living Sale at my friend Beth's house. She is amazing and always serves the yummiest foods. I will be featuring her apple and caramel dip on Wednesday - YUM YUM. I also got me some cool goodies while I was there. Sunday I got up early, got some school work done, went to church, made that Italian Beef Drip from Pioneer Woman (I have made it before and Mr Man loves it!!). The almost was watching the Titans get their helmets handed to them - GEEZ What did you do this weekend? Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment