Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Smile with MonsterCakes

 I smile at coming home from work to freshly mowed grass - I LOVE the smell of freshly cut grass. In case you didn't know, I'm very anal about the height of the grass - I don't like the grass to hit my ankles when I walk through it barefoot - another reason to smile - a twofer :)
 I smile at my hanging plants that came back from the dead even prettier reminding me there are always second chances if persistent enough
 I smile to get through this standstill on the interstate on my way to work that made me late - it really does work to grin and bear and it :)
 My Saturday morning walk is the highlight of my week, see the leaves are starting to fall

 more leaves on the ground

 I smile at the sunshine peaking in the trees

 I smile because this sign makes the muscles in the back of my legs contract :) Pavlov's Bell
The leaves are starting to change colors - gorgeous - this one of the many reasons I love being from and living in Tennessee

What made you smile this week? Hope you have many smiles to get you to the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment