Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My precioouuusss

These are few things that are my current treasures and the house Spring Attire.
This was the recipe of the weekend from Rachel Ray
Not bad :)

I have always loved things with my name on it
Now I have a lunch box
In the 80's had a bunch of t-shirts with my name on the back

Spring Setting
I love those fake flowers the color is awesome
found it at Walmart - I keep it out all year except  Christmas

Fishes in the bathroom - fresh

I have two of these on top of each other
Found these at a yard sale I pained the bathroom the same color as the matte
LOVE IT

Seahorse and seashell candle
my daugher, Shelley, gave to me for my b-day
Makes me smile every morning

Spring bedroom
Green doesn't look too bad against the wall color
Orange looks better.....but that is summer :)

This is the spare bedroom - that comforter and curtains
match like they went together
This room looks really good with sunshine coming in
Eliptical is your left :)

Acutally forgot I had this duvet
Found it cleaning the closet :)
I want to paint this room a Sage like green to go with all the oranges

Recipe :)

What are some of your favorite items around the house? Do you switch over for the season in your decorating? Do you have a favorite place to shop? I'm all over the place on that one.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally loving that gorgeous flower duvet that you just rediscovered !
    My fave items at home are my victrola (gramophone), some of my lamps and I adore my plants :)
    I do not have a favorite place to shop.... I will buy something - anywhere !

    ReplyDelete