Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wanted

I am the type of woman who really appreciates art, ballet, and anything else that requires some type of creativity. The reason for this I think is because I do not have a creative/artistic bone in body. Another thing I attribute to my lack of patience - Patience should have been my name that would have been the only way I could have some link to it. I am amazed when I see works of art, whether it be making jewelry, quilting, painting, cooking, gardening, and especially decorating. I am surrounded at work with women such as these and as soon as I get a chance to talk to each of them I will see if they will let me "feature" them :) Until then you are stuck with my ramblings :)

Here are a few things that I have said to myself that I want in the past week:
nesting bird necklace found at http://www.etsy.com/listing/63524344/nesting-necklace

Duro Design Cleopatra Floating Cork Plank Whiskey Brown
Cork Flooring


Linden Street Set of 4 Metal Wall Art
Found at JcPenny
Call It Spring® 'Friyana' Sandal
JcPenny
MNG by Mango® 'Sharona' Sandal
JcPenny



Have you found anything lately that you wanted? Are you going to get it? Most of my list I probably won't get but that doesn't keep me from appreciating and wanting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment