Friday, March 22, 2013

Baby Shower

Today is the baby shower for my daughter at work. Here is sneak peak of the cake that her aunt Holly (on her dad's side) made for her. I think it looks really good. So I am making my grandma's lime sherbet punch, I have a meat and cheese tray, and artichoke, spinach dip with crackers. Kristine is making pimento cheese and chicken salad sandwiches, Jamithia is bringing chips & dip, Susie is bringing a vegetable tray, and I think Carlene is bringing nuts. Dang it, I forgot to get the mints....What is a baby shower without the mints? GRRRR Nicole is supplying the decorations. Oh, I should prob have a fruit tray, geez forgot that too. Oh well, I don't guess it's the end of the world - this is the only shower I have ever hosted :) I am glad it's Friday and looking forward to doing nothing this weekend - gonna be rainy and cold <pouting> so I will just sit on the couch and watch HGTV and the cooking channel all day.....






No comments:

Post a Comment