Friday, March 15, 2013

Scarf Foundation

This is the first time I have worn this scarf because I could never think of anything to wear with it. My grandmother gave it to me and it has been in my scarf bin ever since. The blue blouse came in line and I usually like to pair blue and orange together but the scarf came to mind and I thought it would look good by pulling most of the colors out. You know how much I adore the bandit look too...so I put a pink tee underneath and used the tan capris (the scarf still have my favorite color orange too, bonus) Not a bad outfit if I do say so myself. I'm thinking next time, stick the scarf inside the button and give it a more straighter line look. Do you like to build your outfit around the scarf or is the scarf an after thought? I personally do not think about scarves unless I think the outfit is flat and needs a little umph. As you know, I'm really not that big into accessories but like them just the same.











No comments:

Post a Comment