Friday, March 8, 2013

Old Favorite


This is an old favorite outfit of mine. Yellow is one my favorite colors this blazer found many years ago at  yard sale is on my favorite list. The skirt I found at Ross's has come in handy as I have been able to incorporate it into many different outfits. This was the week of blue as I seemed to have worn some form of blue in consecutive days. Interesting in that I did not think I had alot of blue - more than I thought. What will I do if I lose the weight I have planned? I have all these clothes I adore - guess it will be fun trying to rebuild - thank goodness of stores like Ross, Marshall, JCP, and Kohls - get more for less ;)

I haven't really been thrifting much lately. Where do you get most of your bargain clothes? Hope you have a great weekend - hoping to get some walking in today with walking buddies at work - bring on the sunshine






No comments:

Post a Comment